There’s nothing like the feeling of being unable to come in the middle of sex. If you have weak ejaculation, you know how frustrating it can be. Premature ejaculation affects up to 50% of men. It can be triggered by stress, anxiety, or age-related conditions.
Whatever the reasons are, you can be sure that you are not alone. And, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In the article below, we’ll talk about weak ejaculation, semen volume, and the variety of things you can do to improve in this area.
What Is The Weak Ejaculation?
Weak ejaculation is when a man ejaculates less than normal, less forceful than normal, or not at all. It is not always a sign of an underlying medical condition, but if it gets in the way of performance and well-being, then it can be a cause for concern and merit a physical check up.
In some cases, it may be caused by a physical problem or psychological factors. In other cases, both physical and psychological factors may be involved. It can also be a side effect of certain medications, including certain antidepressants.
The more important issue is if you ejaculate less fluid or sperm. Obviously, this will be a problem for those who are trying to have children.
Weak ejaculation is usually caused by something that affects the nerves or muscles involved in ejaculation. The most common causes are related to the nerves and include nerve damage, spinal injury, diabetic neuropathy, and prostate cancer.
Muscle issues such as overuse or poor training may also cause a weak ejaculation. Apart from these, below are some of the most common causes of weak ejaculation.
- Weak Pelvic Muscles
The older you get, the weaker the muscles in your body become. Of course, your pelvic muscles are no exception. Unfortunately, weak pelvic muscles can also lead to a weakening of the force of your ejaculation, and thus, a weakening of your sperm output.
- Reduced Hormone Levels
As you get older, the levels of androgens in your body decline, which can lead to weaker orgasms. When this happens men can experience decreased sexual desire, erectile dysfunction, decreased energy, and a decreased sense of well-being.
If you are taking any medication that affects your hormones, this may lead to a weaker ejaculation. This can be the case for men who are taking antidepressants, androgen blockers, and other kinds of medication that can affect hormone production in the body.
When to see a doctor
Weak ejaculation is rarely a medical emergency. However, it can be very concerning for someone who is experiencing it regularly. If you are looking to see a doctor for premature ejaculation, it’s important to see a doctor who specializes in the treatment of sexual health issues.
If you consistently experience episodes of weak ejaculation for 6 months, you should talk to your doctor who can help identify the underlying cause.
Talking to a doctor about your sexual problems can be difficult and embarrassing, but it’s the only way you can you get help with ejaculation issues.
Your doctor will ask you questions about your health and symptoms. He or she might also perform a physical exam. Your doctor might also want to know if you have a history of prostate cancer, and if you have a problem with retrograde ejaculation.
It’s likely that you’ll be given a questionnaire that will help him or her determine whether you are a candidate for treatment.
How To Increase Ejaculation Volume
For guys who want to enjoy sex more, the trick is to try new things. You can improve your skills as a lover, but when it comes to ejaculation, it might be trickier. What’s more, a man’s sexual performance can vary over time, so you might want to experiment with different methods.
Below are some of the best methods to increase ejaculation volume.
Medicines And Supplements
- Semenax is a dietary supplement that boosts semen volume and the intensity of orgasms. Its ingredients have been carefully sorted for their high potency in healing and reviving the male reproductive system.
It works by increasing nitric oxide level in the body, which results in an increase in blood flow to the penis. Not only will your ejaculation volume increase, but you’ll also have longer and more fuller erections.
This product is proven to give great results. A study done on 63 men, ages 30-60, found that 30 men took four pills daily while the other was given placebos. The Semenax group had their semen volume increased by 20% compared to the placebo group after two months.
- Semenoll, a natural supplement, claims to increase semen volume and improve sexual performance. It contains all-natural ingredients and no artificial additives.
This formula is designed to help men with low libido and improve sexual function. It contains maca root extract, zinc oxide, pumpkin seed extract, Tribulus Terrestris, and L-arginine.
- Fertility Factor 5 is a supplement that helps men who want to conceive with their partner. It helps improve the movement and motility of sperm while promoting a healthy sperm count and shape.
This formula has been proven in clinical trials to increase sperm concentration and thus increase the chance of pregnancy of partner. Users who take this formula daily will also increase their libido and improve their erections.
- Volume Pills is a dietary supplement that promises to help you improve your semen. It claims to do this by increasing blood flow and testosterone levels.
In addition to the more relaxed feeling it gives you, it also allows you to get more aroused, ensuring that you get the large erections you want.
- SemEnhance is a premium semen enhancement supplement that has a unique formula that includes the powerful ingredient methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), which is designed to improve volume, semen quality and taste.
You may have heard that semen is naturally bitter and alkaline, which is exactly why it tastes rather unpleasant. This formula uses natural ingredients to take the bitterness away, making it a little more palatable for your partner. Users report a vast improvement in only three weeks of use.
- L-Arginine. One of the most popular supplements is L-Arginine. This amino acid is an essential component of the body’s nitric oxide production. It is used in the production of nitric oxide, which helps with the blood flow in your body.
When the nitric oxide levels in your body are low, this can lead to erectile dysfunction and a decrease in your ejaculation volume.
Non-Pill Treatment (Natural)
- Drink plenty of water. Water is an important part of maintaining your penis health. If you’re having trouble getting hard, drinking enough water can make a difference in ejaculation power and semen volume.
Water is essential to life. Our bodies are primarily made up of water, which is why we need to drink plenty of it to stay hydrated.
Proper hydration will not only increase how much semen you produce, but it will also help you eliminate toxins from your body.
- Kegel exercises are a great way to improve ejaculation, but it only helps you to ejaculate your usual amount. Men who are looking to ejaculate longer and harder, as well as shoot their semen further, can benefit from kegel exercises.
Indeed, ejaculating farther is just one of the benefits of exercising your PC muscles and improve sexual performance by preventing premature ejaculation and increasing your stamina.
- Take Fenugreek. Fenugreek is one of the most commonly used herbs for male fertility, and is said to be effective for improving sperm count and ejaculatory force.
In fact, a few studies that have come out recently show that men can significantly increase their sperm count by taking Fenugreek.
There are many types of fenugreek products available to buy online, one of which is a supplement called Furosap, which is developed using Fenugreek seeds.
- Take a lot of Calcium and Vitamin D. Vitamin D and calcium are linked to sperm health and increased semen volume. Research is not clear why this is so, but there are indications that both play a role.
A 2019 literature review of 18 studies found that there was a significant association between improved fertility in male participants and a higher level of vitamin D in the blood.
These results are very preliminary, but they suggest that the combination of the two substances has beneficial effects for sperm health.
- Invest in a penis pump. A penis pump is a device that is designed to improve the ejaculation of semen. The idea behind a penis pump is that it will create a vacuum in your penis, which will help your penis to be more rigid and bigger.
A penis pump is not a cure-all for premature ejaculation, but it can help you to increase your ejaculation power and semen volume.
It is important to know that penis pumps can be harmful if used improperly, which is why you should always consult with your doctor before you start using a penis pump.
Choosing The Best Treatment
This will really depend on the cause of your ejaculation weakness. The remedies listed above will produce different effects for different people — especially as it concerns medicines and supplements.
For example, if you’re looking to improve your sperm count, you should look into taking a supplement that contains fenugreek. If you’re looking to improve your ejaculation force, you can try taking a supplement that contains a higher dose of L-Arginine.
If you’re looking to increase your semen volume alone — for whatever purpose — you can try kegel exercises or use a supplement such as Semenoll or Semenax. The choice is really up to you and your doctor, and choosing the right one will involve a bit of trial and error.
For most people, the above-mentioned treatments will be effective. However, there are some men who will have more success with other treatments.
It’s important to keep in mind that every case is different, and you should always consult with your doctor before you start any treatment.
Final Thoughts On How To Increase Force Of Ejaculation
There are many ways to improve the force and volume of your ejaculation. In fact, to make sure you get the best results, it’s important to use a combination of methods. This will work for most people.
It’s important to keep in mind, however, that none of them will really work if you don’t stick with them. The key is to be consistent, and we recommend that you use a method (or a good combination of methods) for a month or so before giving up and trying something else. This is because they will take some time to work.
Try to incorporate them into your daily routine. After a few months, most people will be surprised at how easy it was to improve their ejaculation force and semen volume in no time.
Of course, it’s always best to consult with a doctor before trying any of the supplements mentioned above. Furthermore, it’s important to remember that every case is different, and the speed with which your condition improves will also depend on your health and lifestyle.